- What personal information does Param Yoga collect?
We may hold information relating to you that you have provided to us while registering with us or while placing an order through us or that we may have obtained from another source (marketing organisations).This information may include, amongst other things, your name, address, telephone numbers, information on preferences to yoga styles, your experience with the our programs, and information on your browsing activity when visiting our website), domain address, and any other information collected in relation to your use of our products and services (“information”).
- How does Param Yoga use your Personal Information?
The information that Param Yoga collects from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include:
- processing your orders and making deliveries;
- billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method);
- dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- contacting you about our and our group companies’ services and the products and services of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (unless you ask us in writing not to).
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer.
All personal information shared and exchanged with Param Yoga will not be shared, sold, disclosed, revealed to third party in any form, for any purposes, at any time except that we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate any of the institution’s Policies.
- Protecting your personal information
Param Yoga take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. In case of any concerns the privacy officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing Use
We use Google analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) on this website.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Param Yoga may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics for understanding the Site’s audience.
- This Policy does not apply to any of the following:
Information collected by Param Yoga through offline means (such as through phone by our Customer Support), unless we clearly note otherwise at the place or time of data collection or the offline-collected data is merged and used together with online-collected data;
Third-party websites operated by other companies and that are linked to our Online Services, or that provide links from their sites to ours. We are not responsible, and disclaim any and all responsibility, for the practices or content of such third party websites, In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located at a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.; or,
Information given to us in a business capacity or for employment or work related purposes, such as information about our business customers, personal information provided by other professionals we hire to help create our services, or job applicant data submitted to our email.
- Changes to this Policy
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Address: “Ramya” Ashiyana Park II, Opp. Gaikwad Petrol Pump, Aundh, Pune – 411007. Maharashtra. INDIA.