We at Param Yoga, a one-stop center, offer Holistic Yoga with passion and understanding, depending upon the need of an individual - – be it fitness, health or power!
Our services are structured to give priority to your needs, and at same time, give you all the variety and fun without compromising on the depth and safety.
Without undermining the need for medication, we endeavour to offer relief from aches, pains and better capacity to deal with chronic illnesses to the extent that is possible. In this effort, we use customized protocol of practices depending upon the need of each person.
Param Yoga teachers are unique because they are taught the basics of both human anatomy, Yogic philosophy and of course postures and practices.
We believe excess weight is a result of not only our eating habits and lack of exercise, but it is also as much to do with our mental well-being. Our weight-loss programs offer a many-pronged solution that takes on the weight problem from all directions.
About Our Workshops
The corporate world demands physical fitness, high energy and a focused mind. In the prevailing competitive and stressful environment, where time for ourselves is always in short supply, wellness and wholeness are in great demand. Corporate Yoga is a holistic approach to physical and mental health, as well as a person’s well-being and personal growth.
Counter-intuitively Power Yoga is not a hundred push-ups or repetitive cardio work. Neither is it hundreds of fast Sun Salutations. It isn't a produce of the west and was in fact developed by Rishi Vaman somewhere between 500 and 1500 AD for the grihastha, the common householder - you and me.
Power Yoga is a set of postures arranged in a specific sequence. It is as much about a controlled movement from one posture to another as it is maintaining each posture with strength.
It is this transition and holding of postures with stability and awareness that makes Vinyasa or what we now know as Power yoga potentiate postures to produce heat. This flushes and burns physical and mental toxins.
Relevance of Vinyasa (Power) Yoga In Day to Day Life
- It was conceived for the grihastha or the householder.
- It is a complete exercise protocol - high intensity, intense Yoga which is stimulating & invigorating.
- Improves posture which is the root of our chair-bound lifestyle.
- Prevents degeneration of muscles and joints.
- Makes the practitioner look and feel good. Vinyasa focuses on activating Agni, that is, increasing metabolism. Tone & shapeliness is a natural by-product!
- Channelizes our hyperactive mind to bring focus and composure even under pressure.
- Retains the mental strength and flexibility needed to function efficiently.
We offer Power Vinyasa Yoga with Pranayama and Pilates - P Cube! P cube is an optimised package we need in the present time!