We at Param Yoga, a one-stop center, offer Holistic Yoga with passion and understanding, depending upon the need of an individual - – be it fitness, health or power!
Our services are structured to give priority to your needs, and at same time, give you all the variety and fun without compromising on the depth and safety.
Without undermining the need for medication, we endeavour to offer relief from aches, pains and better capacity to deal with chronic illnesses to the extent that is possible. In this effort, we use customized protocol of practices depending upon the need of each person.
Param Yoga teachers are unique because they are taught the basics of both human anatomy, Yogic philosophy and of course postures and practices.
We believe excess weight is a result of not only our eating habits and lack of exercise, but it is also as much to do with our mental well-being. Our weight-loss programs offer a many-pronged solution that takes on the weight problem from all directions.
About Our Workshops
The corporate world demands physical fitness, high energy and a focused mind. In the prevailing competitive and stressful environment, where time for ourselves is always in short supply, wellness and wholeness are in great demand. Corporate Yoga is a holistic approach to physical and mental health, as well as a person’s well-being and personal growth.
Lucky are those kids, whose parents sow the healthy seeds of Yoga at a young age! We make it happen for your dear ones every Saturday at Aundh in the form of 2 hours of fun-filled activities including Yoga - for an overall development of their body, mind and soul. Children of the age group 5-12 yrs can enjoy a two hour session.
In this day and age of 15-minute attention spans our Kids' batch teachers creatively develop ideas to keep the kids engaged, entertained and yet educated in Yoga practices. We have deviced two hour sessions as follows -
First Hour - Focus Yoga with fun.
- Dynamic Yoga practices as recommended for the age group.
- Proper breathing techniques and Neti Kriya to improve lung functions and strengthen the immune system.
- Mantra and Omkar chanting for voice culture and improving memory.
- Tratak and Eye exercises for better vision and focus in life.
Second Hour - Focus on other activity to channel a young mind.
- Craft activities like pot painting, paper craft, jewellery making and many more to improve concentration, motor development, and creativity.
- Personality development with proper etiquettes.
- Once in 3 months trekking activity to a close by hill.
- Baal Vihaar activity by the youth from Chinmaya Mission – Through stories from Indian mythology, chanting and prayers, team building games, the children open-heartedly learn values for a balanced life.