Yin yoga is a form of yoga asana practice with long held floor poses done with relaxed muscles. It is beneficial for health of joints & connective tissue, revitalizing energy channels in the body and developing equanimity. It is a great way to de stress and an essential compliment to any Yang (active) workout like gym work, running, vinyasa yoga etc.
Benefits of Yin Yoga
- Healthy joints & connective tissues
- Improved circulation of prana throughout the body
- Increased flexibility
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Perfect compliment to an active/ yang physical practice like Hatha/ vinyasa yoga, gym workout. running etc
- Effective support for a regular meditation practice”