We at Param Yoga, a one-stop center, offer Holistic Yoga with passion and understanding, depending upon the need of an individual - – be it fitness, health or power!
Our services are structured to give priority to your needs, and at same time, give you all the variety and fun without compromising on the depth and safety.
Without undermining the need for medication, we endeavour to offer relief from aches, pains and better capacity to deal with chronic illnesses to the extent that is possible. In this effort, we use customized protocol of practices depending upon the need of each person.
Param Yoga teachers are unique because they are taught the basics of both human anatomy, Yogic philosophy and of course postures and practices.
We believe excess weight is a result of not only our eating habits and lack of exercise, but it is also as much to do with our mental well-being. Our weight-loss programs offer a many-pronged solution that takes on the weight problem from all directions.
About Our Workshops
The corporate world demands physical fitness, high energy and a focused mind. In the prevailing competitive and stressful environment, where time for ourselves is always in short supply, wellness and wholeness are in great demand. Corporate Yoga is a holistic approach to physical and mental health, as well as a person’s well-being and personal growth.
Chanting and Meditation
- Chanting with awareness helps to connect with the core self-The source of happiness, peace & Security.
- Through chants we express our gratitude for all that is provided.
- A prayerful attitude is created which when flowing thru daily activities makes life sacred
- Helps transform the personality - Ensure a healthy mental & emotional stability. The tranquility & joy that is the nature of the self is discovered. Relating to the external world from this level of peace & stability is true living.
Let us strive to be in that awareness.
"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." ~ Chinese proverb
It is in the stillness and silence that one experiences their true nature-experiences peace and tranquility. Let us then come back to our nature and experience our own truth!
And what better way to do that than by meditating!
- Twin Heart Meditation – Master Choa Kok Sui
- Zazen Mediation – Buddhist Practice
- Chakra Mediattions - Osho
- Loving-Kindness or Metta Meditation
- Forgiveness Meditation
- Body-Mind Balancing Meditations – Osho
- Yoga Nidra Sessions...
- And more...