We at Param Yoga, a one-stop center, offer Holistic Yoga with passion and understanding, depending upon the need of an individual - – be it fitness, health or power!
Our services are structured to give priority to your needs, and at same time, give you all the variety and fun without compromising on the depth and safety.
Without undermining the need for medication, we endeavour to offer relief from aches, pains and better capacity to deal with chronic illnesses to the extent that is possible. In this effort, we use customized protocol of practices depending upon the need of each person.
Param Yoga teachers are unique because they are taught the basics of both human anatomy, Yogic philosophy and of course postures and practices.
We believe excess weight is a result of not only our eating habits and lack of exercise, but it is also as much to do with our mental well-being. Our weight-loss programs offer a many-pronged solution that takes on the weight problem from all directions.
About Our Workshops
The corporate world demands physical fitness, high energy and a focused mind. In the prevailing competitive and stressful environment, where time for ourselves is always in short supply, wellness and wholeness are in great demand. Corporate Yoga is a holistic approach to physical and mental health, as well as a person’s well-being and personal growth.
Param Yoga is the destination for your search for health, vitality and wellness.
‘How you do’ is more important than just ‘What you do.’
Our Belief System
- Yoga is a "way of life" and not restricted to the yoga mat
- Yoga is healthy living and healthy thinking.
- Yoga has answers for one and all, adaptable to their personalities and capabilities.
- Yoga is not the domain of only the ones with flexible bodies. Anybody and everybody can do Yoga, at their level and reap benefits.
- Yoga has to be customized depending upon the requirement, age, and health of a person - Safety First.
- Yoga is complete in itself and does not need stylizing. We try to keep Yoga as true to tradition as is possible.
- Teaching Yoga is an art based on scientific knowledge of the body and its functions.
- To take every individual member to their optimal level of health and happiness.
- To make Yoga appealing to the youth thus bringing some positive change in society.
- To create awareness that our health lies in our hands and that disease is most likely to leave the body if one takes charge of oneself.
- To offer health with a broader vision - necessary medicines and transformative aspects of yoga go hand-in-hand for both joint/musculo-skeletal disorders and chronic, lifestyle diseases